About Me

Hmmm, let's see. I'm 52, Married, two daughters, and 3 grandchildren. I've been a firefighter for 32 years and retirement is getting close. I like to do scroll work as well as wood turning. I spend as much time as I can in my shop. Since I learned to turn wood, I prefer it over scrolling because whatever the outcome is, it's my own creation from my head, not a pattern on the scroll saw. I've been scrolling for about 8 years and only turning for 9 months. Lately about all I've turned have been nostepindes which I've been able to sell, which in turns lets me buy more wood for more nostepindes. I also make ink pens and have started making buttons and shawl pins at the request of my wife and her friends, who all knit. That sums up a few things, if I'm not working at the fire house, I'm working in my shop, which is where I prefer to be. Oh yeah, I failed to mention I'm the Assistant Fire Chief for where I live.

Friday, January 12, 2007

The Blog

The Blog

No comments: